Monday, October 10, 2011

Welcome!

Hey everyone,

Welcome to Table Talk Reviews' webpage! A new review will be coming shortly, but before that happens I felt that I would share a little about myself and the purpose of this blog. I hope that this post helps you decide if this blog is for you.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: we're in a golden age for board games. Each week something new and exciting is coming out, and from month to month it seems like theres a new face popping out. It can be difficult to decide what is worth the ever-inflating price tag and what isn't. This is where I come in.

My name is James Ramey, and I'm an obsessive board game buyer. Of course, I also play those board games, but I never seem to get to play enough. I started collecting board games in 2008, and until about a year ago had a small collection of games. Now, my collection sits at a comfortable 55 games and expansions, and is constantly growing and shrinking.

I aim to help you cut through the masses of board games by reviewing my ever-growing collection, offering you a balanced look at the games-in-question. Each week, I will review a different game, covering the components, basic rules, and final conclusions.

Stay tuned to this blog, you never know what's coming across the table!


No comments:

Post a Comment