Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Holidays!

Oh man, with over a month of inactivity I've sure got a lot of apologizing to do!

When you last heard from me I was heading in to finals week here at Portland State. When that finished, I had a weekend of travel, followed by a week of work, which was followed by a week of no board games, and finally the holidays. Needless to say, I was quite busy and have had little time to do much of any gaming. But all is not lost! I should be back to reviewing sometime soon.

Hopefully you all had a great Holiday, I know I did. While not all of my gifts were gaming related, I did get quite a few great games. Eclipse, Mage Knight, Pret-a-Porter and Call of Cthulhu: The LCG just to name a few, and a few pre-orders as well. You can look forward to all that and more coming soon.

I've got my best of 2011 list that I hope to be posting just in time for the New Year, and I might even do a most anticipated list, as well. What do you guys want out of 2012, gaming wise? Is there a particular game you'd like to see? A 'Con to attend? Send me your responses at tabletalkreviews@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment