Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Going in a new direction!

Hey folks,

I'm excited to announce that I will be attempting a transition to video reviews. I have found that what I look for first when looking at a potential new game for my collection, I check the video review section first and then the written reviews and other threads. So, it seems natural that I add my two cents to the pool of already fantastic video reviews. I will be shooting in HD on my Canon 650D, and will still be putting out the same great review structure. I really hope that you all enjoy these reviews, and I hope that this doesn't slow me down too terribly much. That said, though, I'm probably going to have to cut myself back from my promised 1 review a week (which I haven't been doing for near on two months, now) to more like 1 or 2 a month.

What do you guys think? Are you as excited as I am? Stay tuned, I'll start filming the first review this Thursday, and I promise it'll be something good!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment